Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday Shopping

Happy Holidays!
Hello Last, LAST minute Shoppers! I am a little last minute, too. Such as busy time of year, but hopefully I can help fill a place or two on the wish lists of you loved ones. Below I have posted the items that remain from the trunk show. Only a few items, because so much sold, but some of my favorite pieces still remain. So, please check out the postings below. Anyone who emails me an order with the address of the recipient today or tomorrow gets guaranteed Christmas delivery included in their order. So happy shopping, and Happy Happy Holidays. 

Thanks to you all for your support and love!

Also, post Christmas time, remember any of the items from the show can be ordered, just give two weeks lead time, as each item is built upon ordering.

No comments: